Daily Practice 17 Sep 18Posted: September 16, 2018
Early Morning Meditation X 10:00 followed by 10:00 of journaling. Write down the “one big thing” you want to accomplish this week and the steps that need to take place for that to happen. Decide what when you will accomplish this “one big thing” and when you will do each step to make it happen. Put it on your weekly calendar and make it happen!
Combo #1 X 3 rounds:
- Front Squat (can use barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, or bands) X 10 as heavy as possible
- Hindu Push Up X 10
- Yoga Squat X 1:00 (consider this your “recovery” and go right into your next round
Combo #2 X 3 rounds:
- Weighted Walking Lunge X 10 each
- Incline Bench Press (if you don’t have an incline, do flat bench or floor press) X 10 as heavy as possible
- Plank Pike with feet on paper plates (modify by doing Knee In) X 10
Join me for my “Gentle Yoga” class at The Hub from 9:30 – 10:30am or my “Heated Vinyasa” class at Invoke Wellness Center from 5:45 – 6:45pm. Otherwise, spend at least 10:00 stretching, mobilizing and/or foam rolling. Focus on lower body.