21 Days of Nothing Challenge
The “21 Days of Nothing Challenge” is my invitation to you to join me in daily meditation for 21 days STRAIGHT!
“If you want to change, the first thing you need to change is your mind” – Chris
Why “21 Days of Nothing”? Most of us are already overloaded with busy-ness, or doing-ness. I’m inviting you to set aside a few minutes EVERY DAY for 21 days. To essentailly spend a few minutes a day doing absolutely nothing – just sit and meditate.
While the essence of meditation is doing nothing, or as Chris likes to put it, “being no body, going nowhere”, it is actually one of the most powerful things you can do to make a positive impact on your life!
Here are just a few proven benefits of meditation:
- Lowers resting heart rate
- Reduces blood pressure
- More easily tap into the “flow state”
- Increases concentration skills which are vital for peak performance in day-to-day activities, workout and sports performance, and other work related tasks
- Helping you deal with the every day stress we all encounter in our work, our relationships and the stress that many face just running a household
- Enhances creativity
- Reduces cortisol levels that are associated with stress. Cortisol has been linked to acceleration of the aging process, weight gain, immune system suppression, and increases in blood pressure
- Improves sleep patterns and deeper levels of relaxation
- Helps to ward off “anxiety attacks”
- Quells symptoms associated with PMS
- Enhances immunological function
- Boosts feelings of well-being, happiness, joy, self-confidence and personal empowerment
While these are all excellent reasons to meditate, I cannot emphasize enough the importance of having no expectations on your meditation practice and to remind you that this is not a means to an end, rather a lifelong practice to cultivate your personal, professional, relationship, and spiritual fitness!
Who can benefit from the “21 Days of Nothing Challenge”?
Everyone! This challenge is ideal for anyone interested in learning to meditate – from new meditators looking for proper guidance as well as experienced meditation practitioners lacking consistency or who could use some guidance and support.
What do I get when I sign up?
Those doing the challenge will get:
- A detailed PDF that offers insights and instructions for meditation which also answers many questions people have when it comes to meditation.
- Access to a private Facebook page to connect and interact with others doing the 21 day challenge as Chris, your meditation teacher and guide over the next 21 days.
- 21 days of assigned meditation sessions.
- An opportunity for ongoing support once you complete your challenge.
- A daily practice the will serve you for a lifetime!
When does the challenge begin?
You can start your challenge as early as tomorrow!
Just click the “Join Now!” button, make the purchase and allow 24 hours for your program to be delievered to your email inbox!
You will be asked to adhere to the following in order to say you completed the challenge. These rules will ensure you have the most positive experience during your 21 Days of Nothing Challenge. Here is what I ask:
- In order to complete the challenge you MUST meditate for 21 days IN A ROW! This means if you miss a day of meditation, you start over at Day 1. Yes, even if you miss Day 20, you start over again at Day 1. In order to develop a consistent and sustainable practice, you have to develop the discipline and dedication of sitting for at least 21 days without missing a session. There is a “cumulative training effect” which occurs after 21 days of daily meditation. As such, if you miss a session you start over at Day 1. Just trust the process and follow the rules. You will be glad you did! Don’t worry, you will get plenty tips and strategies to ensure you complete the 21 day challenge.
- If you are on social media, we ask that you post you are doing the challenge, along with the hashtag “#21daysofnothing”. Then, post throughout the 21 days using the same hashtag! Telling your friends you have committed to the challenge helps keep you accountable. Nothing beats the support of your friends, family and co-workers when making a lifestyle change. And who knows, you might inspire others to join in the challenge!
- If you are on Facebook, join our private group, “21 Days of Nothing Challenge”. Do this for the same reasons above as well as to gain the support and feedback from others doing the challenge. Plus, Coach Chris be in the private group and can offer guidance.
How is this challenge different from free apps I can get on my smart phone or other programs out there?
The style of meditation we will explore during the “21 Days of Nothing Challenge” is what Coach Chris has practiced and taught for over 20 years. It is a non-complicated-stripped-down approach to meditation, yet it is surprisingly unparalleled in its ability to quiet the chatter of the mind and regain control of your thoughts.
Some forms of meditation hold promises of bliss, a happier life, abundance, peace, prosperity, cosmic experiences, or even “enlightenment.” In reality, these external conditions or rewards pale in comparison to the empowerment that comes from regaining control over your own thoughts!
And now, the question you have been waiting to ask all along…
How much does it cost?
The “entry fee” for the 21 day challenge is only $21! Yep, for just a dollar a day, you will get everything included, along with the tools you need to establish a life-time meditation practice and the opportunity to transform your mind… and your life!
Questions? Just let us know. You can reach Coach Chris att: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to go all in and join the challenge? Just click button below and you will be on your way!