About The 90 Day Challenge
A GRASS-ROOTS WELLNESS REVOLUTION…
Bridging the Wellness Gap® (BTWG) is a lifestyle for those who are choosing a different way of experiencing life than what most modern humans are living. In fact, most people are not living at all, they are merely existing and going through the motions of life and doing so in poor health, no clear life vision, a lack of passion and insufficient vitality to fuel whatever dreams they may have.
The BTWG lifestyle is about forging a balanced life that is rooted in optimal health, fitness, and well-being. From this foundation we possess the life skills, fitness tools, and wellness techniques necessary build a life of fun, fitness, and fulfillment.
You see, in order to truly live a life on fire, where you are truly happy and balanced in ALL dimensions of “YOU”, you must address and nurture ALL of these dimensions: physical capacity, fulfillment in your relationships (this is a two-way street of give and receive!), spiritual growth, and success in your livelihood – be that a business owner, an employee, a student or a stay at home parent. Without stability and expansion in all these areas,
Over the course of the BTWG 90 Day Challenge, you will discover what it really is that you want out of your health and fitness, relationships, livelihood/career, spiritual journey and what you are truly passionate about. Better yet, you will be guided through the step-by-step process of actually making your vision a reality
Bridging the Wellness Gap® is an wholistic approach to total life wellness that includes:
- Coaching and guidance from an educated and certified Wholistic Fitness Coach with nearly twenty-five years of professional experience
- Weekly online class instruction and guidance as well as weekly online meet ups for Q&A and group support.
- Support from your fellow “New Recruits” and BTWG Veterans via Facebook groups, live chats and more!
- Daily workouts that include strength and conditioning workouts, cardio training and yoga.
- Meditation guidance
- Dietary education, guidelines, principles, and healthful recipes
- Detailed step-by-step assignments that will walk you through the process of know what you TRULY want, why it matters to you, and not only how to obtain it, but also how to keep it and continue to grow for the rest of your life!
- “Tip of the Day” delivered to your inbox five days a week
- Life-skills which will continue to benefit you for the rest of your life, as well as inspire and impact those around you
BTWG IS BOOTCAMP FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!!!!
You will be asked to:
- Empty your cup! Forget all that you think you know about how to obtain and sustain a high quality life style.
- Complete the assignments, workouts, and homework.
- Implement the tools you are given.
- Be accountable for all your actions.
- Take responsibility for your life and your well-being. There are no “victims” in BTWG.
- Make No Excuses!
WARNING: USE OF THE PRODUCT MAY PERMANENTLY CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
This program will push your mental and emotional “buttons” as much as it pushes your physical limits. It invites you to confront all of your attachments, addictions, and the excuses that hold you back from the quality of life you deserve. Those who do complete the challenge are forever impacted and transformed.
This challenge is a grass-roots revolution to help you reclaim your health, break free of all that holds you back in your life, and to inspire you to live a life of well-being.
“It is amazing to me how profound and far-reaching the lessons of this program affect my life. I see everything through new eyes!” – Alison C. BTWG Graduate
Bridging the Wellness Gap® is a “No Excuses” program. I have taken my nearly 25 years of wellness coaching experience and distilled it down to the most basic and effective elements needed to change your life. I’ve eliminated all the useless fluff that comes with most programs which tend to only leave you feeling worse than when you started. There are no fads and no gimmicks here – just a proven path to wholeness and passion for your life .
“No Excuses” means two things.
- No excuses will be accepted if you chose to not complete your assignments or any aspect of the challenge.
- I have completely eliminated the excuses people have for not being active and healthy, such as:
- Money – you don’t need a lot of expensive equipment, a gym membership to a fancy gym, or thousands of dollars for personal training. For around $5 a day you can completely transform your life. This is a small investment that will pay huge dividends the rest of your life!
- Time – you only need to spend one hour per day attending to your BTWG plan and that hour can be divided up throughout the day. If you don’t have an hour a day for “you”, then you need this program in a big way!
- Stress – the BTWG plan helps you eliminate undue stress from your life rather than adding to it!
- Fatigue – adherence to the plan will fight fatigue at its source and you will gain an abundance of energy and vitality!
- Travel – several “road warriors”, those who travel a great deal for work or family, have successfully completed the BTWG program. With planning, preparation and support, you can easily stick to your plan.
With Bridging the Wellness Gap® there are no quick fixes, no sugar-coated psychobabble fluff, and no stern enforcement to make you do the work. You will be fully supported, encouraged, and held accountable, yet no one will do the work for you.
Here is what you must bring to the program:
- The inner fire and desire to change your life and a willingness to let go of your ego and need for control. If you are not open and receptive to transformation, you will not benefit from the program.
- A few basic pieces of fitness equipment (under $100) or a gym membership
- Internet and email access
- An hour a day to devote to your program
- A “No Excuses” mindset
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
You do not need to know a single thing about fitness, nutrition, or wellness to be successful in the Bridging the Wellness Gap® program. In fact, the less you know, the better! Everyone will be asked to enter the program with “beginners mind”, regardless of ones experience level. As Shuryu Suzuki said, “In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few.”
BE THE CHANGE…
While getting in good physical shape and being “healthy” is great, it’s really only a small portion of the big picture of wellness. Wholistic wellness also includes mental health, social well-being, financial freedom, and spiritual fulfillment. It includes having a vision, a dream and a passion for your life – qualities that virtually all other programs ignore, yet these are the very elements at the heart of BTWG and what makes the program so unique and life changing!
“Bridging the Wellness Gap® is more than just a fitness or diet program. With the support of like-minded friends and an experienced coach like Chris, you can find yourself.” – Karie J, BTWG Graduate
If you are ready to make a life change and create the life you were born to live, join us now!
If you have questions or would like to schedule a free consultation, please contact Chris today: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 317-775-9211.