Daily Practice for 27 Sep 18Posted: September 27, 2018
Meditation: Meditate X 12:00. Not sure how to meditate? Be sure to contact me for instruction and guidance. I’m here to help!
Combo #1 X 3 rounds:
- Pull Up X as many as possible. If doing Assisted Pull Ups or Lat Pulldowns pick a weight that is really challenging X 5 reps.
- SloMo Push Up X as many as possible with good form and full range of motion. “SloMo” = 3 count as you lower, 3 count as you push up
- Butterfly Sit Up X 20
- Rest as needed
Combo #2 X 3 rounds:
- Thruster X 10
- Burpee X 10
- Kettlebell Snatch or High Pull X 10 each. You can use a dumbbell for this movement.
- Forearm Plank Hold X 1:00
- Only rest during this combo if you must. The intention is to finish 3 rounds as fast as possible with solid form.
Yoga: Yoga, stretch, mobilize and/or foam roll for a minimum of 10:00. Focus on hips, hamstrings, calves and lower back.